Ray-Ban Stories now on sale in Spain for 329 €
After being available since last September in the United States and other countries, the Ray-Ban Stories smart glasses, developed by Meta in collaboration with Essilor-Luxottica, have been put on sale since today by 329 € in Spain, Austria and Belgium, and will arrive in France on April 14. They can be purchased through their website or in selected establishments.
Main Features of Ray-Ban Stories:
- Two 5 megapixel cameras in the mount to take photos and videos up to 30 seconds now and 60 with an update coming in April.
- Audio system integrated in the mount and 3 microphones, to listen to music, podcast or receive phone calls.
- Voice commands to capture photos, record videos, communicate via Messenger or receive notifications (available in English).
- Three models: Wayfarer, Round and Meteor, in five colors and several types of lenses. A total of 28 different combinations.
- Facebook View App for iOS and Android in French, Spanish, Dutch and German.
New software features and more frame and color combinations will be coming in the coming weeks. Meta claims to have designed them with privacy in mind (an LED light turns on when a photo is taken or a video is recorded), but in countries such as Italy and Ireland the authorities issued a statement showing their concern about the misuse that could be given to this device.