COMPUTER VISION (CV)
Computer Vision development
With mature technologies such as computer vision one, making computer software perceive and understand visually presented information provides the ability to interpret the world around us with ease. Not only does computer vision technology help businesses automate day-to-day activities or numerous routine tasks, but it also accommodates improvement of productivity and quality in the business processes in a great number of industries. Moreover, it opens up ample opportunity for businesses to embed decision-making capabilities into their existing computer systems.
Only by utilizing advanced and innovative tools can we at ServReality produce CV-backed software solutions that meet clients’ business needs and help them drive business growth. Basically, we create special CV-powered algorithms and techniques that allow machines to retrieve visual information, handle it, and interpret results.
Development with Computer Vision Technology: Key Approaches
CV-based software development requires identifying the use case for computer vision and how it applies to your business needs. Only by retrieving, processing, or analyzing “things” in your image can you classify, track, count, or recognize objects to present data and help businesses be more functional, productive, and profitable.
Development with Computer Vision Technology: Real Challenges
Image processing poses a serious and real challenge when it comes to software development with computer vision. Not only should an object be detected in any lighting conditions (natural or not) and orientation, with any occlusions and specific effects, but it is also imperative for a CV-based system to 'see' that object in numerous scenes as well as retrieve meaningful information.
Additionally, the computer vision (CV) system doesn't meet the human vision capabilities to perceive surroundings through the light that enters eyes as well as it lacks the explanation and justifications capabilities. Moreover, building a ‘seeing’ system fails in terms of its inability to interpret information about certain objects, classify them, understand and label them correctly. Having that in mind, we opt for neural network tools that help us eliminate such issues.
As a subcategory of computer vision (CV), image recognition represents some specific assignments for detecting and analyzing images:
- Data-based image search allows to detect any photos or images that contain special content;
- Pose detection adds the capability to detect human body poses;
- Optical character recognition (OCR) allows to carry out a search of symbols in the visual elements including text, video, etc.;
- 2D Code Reading
- Facial and pattern recognition allows identifying or verifying the identity of a person using their face.
Humans percept the world as a 3D area while an image is a two-dimensional noticeable projection. This means that extracting useful and meaningful information from images/pictures has proved a surprisingly challenging task for computers. Not only should they perceive and recognize meaningful information in terms of optical illusions, but they also need to take into account the complexity of visual world perception.
With image handling, it's possible to process and convert the pictures and visual data to make some type of transformation. Not only can you prepare them as input for a particular system project, but you can also automatically extract meaningful information from it and draw some conclusions.
As the second major issue in computer vision, movement assessment presents some difficulties when gauging the object’s positioning and movements. That’s why it’s imperative to perform some tasks of active motion investigation to develop a computer vision-enabled system:
- Detecting 3D action from a picture series taken from a camera.
- Tracking and analyzing motion
- Presenting motion structure
- Scene and image reconstruction
Maintaining details at the scene level brings some challenges when creating a computer vision system. Not only should we provide an initial estimate for a 3D scene by retrieving a set of data from the scene database, but it’s also important to effectively select the most consistent set of geometry to provide a final scene. In addition to that, removing the noise is essential when generating more coherent, accurate 3D scenes.
Computer Vision Development Applications
Languages relevant to the computervision solutions are the following:
Our vision developers create each computer vision development software applying the given languages.
Computer Vision Development Tools
Computer Vision Frameworks
We at our computer vision technology company apply the following frameworks when developing a CV-powered system:
- Matlab. Being an easy-to-use tool, MatLab helps our software engineers to create CV-based systems for generating image processing and quick modeling. Moreover, it opens up ample opportunities to eliminate a great number of bugs.
- OpenLab. As a multifunctional tool, it allows software engineers to work in five areas including acquisition, image presentation, storage, analysis, and automation to create CV-packed solutions for Linux/iOS/Android/Windows, etc. Not only does it help tailor the system to any business requirements, but it also provides great technical control and ensures work is high quality, effective and secure.
- Scikit-Image. Working with C#, an image processing library allows software engineers to implement a plethora of algorithms and filters for image transformation. Moreover, it provides utilities for use in research, education and industry applications.
- SimpleCV. Being an open-source library, it solves many problems in the computer vision domain. Not only does it come with great APIs, but it also supports many complex algorithms for creating CV-powered systems.
Computer Vision Solutions
Vision computer solutions are versatile and can be adapted to many industries, including the following:
- AI and ML
- Physics and Neurobiology
- Automotive and Manufacturing
- Retail and Healthcare
- Agriculture and Surveillance
Our CV development professional team can turn any idea into a top-notch computer vision solution for any customer!
CV Development applications Here are some examples of cv development applications:
- Facial Authentication and recognition
- Medical Image Segmentation and Diagnostics
- Security System Monitoring
- Pose Estimation
- Security system monitoring (business purposes)
- Interactive Medical Imaging
- Scene understanding
We at ServReality cv company can apply our measured and strategic approach to help you combat uncertainty when thinking about a computer vision project!
Interested in working with the best app developers?
Let’s get started!